Classic Quotes Cork Coasters Set
SKU : CQ2233
Check Delivery Service Availability
- Made from Cork, a renewable natural material made from the bark of the cork oak
- Completely Hand-Crafted, Sustainable and Eco-Friendly
- Durable and Heat Resistant
- Package Content: 4 Coasters
- Great for use in home, office, bar, these coasters are sure to protect the natural finish of your furniture.
- Since all pieces are hand created, there may be slight variation in shape and color
- We dispatch orders within 24-48 working hours. COD is available on our entire range and shipping is free for all orders above Rs. 499.
- Exchange or Refund is only possible if the product received is defective or different from its description. Please check our policy section for more info.
- Color: Multicolors
- Material: Cork
- Diameter: Length - 4 Inch ; Width - 10 Inch
- Thickness: 4mm
- Product Weight: 200 Grams
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer Details: Powershot India Private Limited, D-46, 2nd Floor, Sector – 6, Noida - 201301
- Contact Details: +91-8800583579
There are so many magical words by the greats, and just as many memes on them afloat. But we want you to move over virtual and keep them for real. Here are Kavi The Poetry-Art Project's picks of lines to live by from books to die for.
1. Cork is one of the most eco friendly, sustainable materials in the world.The outer bark of a cork oak tree can be stripped every 9-14 years without harming the tree. Since the harvesting involves no logging, a diverse, ancient woodland ecosystem based on native flora has developed. In buying and using cork products you are contributing to preserve a natural, renewable and important ecological environment.
2.Coasters are a must to protect your surfaces from damage from drips, dents, and hot mugs. These cork coasters will protect your surfaces and the natural cork compliments the modern, clean look of today.
3. Since all the pieces are hand created, there may be a slight variation in shape and color but each piece will have the same effect.
4. Do not use water on the surface for cleaning. Simply take a moist cloth and rub the surface gently.